Re: Selling Out

> Very interesting article.  Is he pissed at Ray or what?

Yeah, looks like it.  I know they're not the best of friends but now
it seems like Densmore is really pissed at him.

They (Densmore, Manzarak, & Krieger) got together in 2000 to do some
DVD commentary - and they all seemed to get along for that.  There
were a few snippy comments but mostly in a humorous vein.  But that
article was downright nasty.

> I think I'll go out and buy their new CD.

What new CD?

- SCHRADE in Akron

Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great
and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)