Re: UK CD's for sale

I've got some copies of some recent UK Who CD's if anyone wants one at cost plus postage.

I have a sealed copy of the UK Ultimate Collection triple CD set in digipak, with 5 extra tracks than the US set had, and also two PC video tracks from Charlton 74.

This cost #19 from Virgin in the UK (it still has the Virgin price sticker on it,) US equivalent is $30. This is now out of print in the UK.

I have a sealed copy of the My Generation deluxe in double digipak, which cost #17, that's $27. This is now unavailable in the UK in this format and I imagine unavailable in America, too.

Finally, if any American lister wants to make sure they get the right triple CD version of the RAH set, I have a sealed copy of that which is #16, or $25.

Postage from the UK to the States for these will be #2.60, $4.

If anyone wants one let me know off list.

Cheers,

John