Re: Pirates

> I just saw that Pirate movie with Johnny Depp in it.  Good movie.  After
> seeing this, I offer my suggestion for him to play the part of Keith Moon in the
> KM movie.

I've heard someone else mention that Depp's performance in that movie gives off
Moon vibes, but apparently Depp says he based the character partly around Keith
*Richards.*

> (I'll be ringing up Roger.)

Tell him I said "hey."  If he asks for that towel back that he threw to me in Colum-
bus tell him I lost it or something.  He ain't gettin' it back.  I like to use it after a nice
refreshing shave.  Keeps my face feeling clean & my skin feeling Daltrey-fied.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after
being drunk all night.
     - Isaac Asimov