Re: Empty Glass

Jon:

>The piano, drums and that guitar hitting the chords-just as Pete
*feels* to hit them (you know what I'm talking about)

I know exactly what you're talking about.

> I played it for my nephew (at full volume)

Is there any other way?  I sometimes think I'm gonna blow my speakers.
I'm sure that is a common occurrence to listers.

> when the song ended he stated that Pete Townshend is a genius.

Yeah.   I humbly agree.

Are there any good live albums or boots that feature Gonna Get You,
or I Am An Animal?  I know that there is a version of And I Moved
from the Pay-per-view DST concert that I only have the video of.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.