Re: Thunder...

>Feeling vulnerable, huh?  Take two Pete Townshend solo
albums & call us in the morning.

Scott:

Very funny you should say that.  Empty Glass is currently in my
car CD player, and Deep End Live was there last night.  Both cases
are out of my carrier and sitting on the passenger seat.

Are you following me?

>Raining like a mutha up here in VT, too.
>Damn lingering Low Pressure Systems.
>Come back in the winter!

Kevin:

Yeah,  I really hope we (you) get dumped on this winter.  I am planning
a transition from skis to board and lots of snow will help.

Pete in the Studio has me thinking of the streaming video we
were treated to in early June, 2002 with John sitting on that
stool.

I am now feeling good about the prospects of an album and more performances
if not a tour.

The priority for me would be new music.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.