Re: Petes greatest guitar moments

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy C"
> as for the recent post about average age...I'm in the lower percentile
> I'm 26 (same age as Pete when he wrote the bulk of LIFEHOUSE...how
> discouraging:(

Why is THAT discouraging?  I just realized I'm the same(ish) age (36) as
Pete was when I was a Sophomore in High School and I saw them as my first
real concert.  And, let me tell you, he was OLD then.  Much older than he is
now!

It's not that I think I'm old now, but I remember thinking how old he was
then.  Get it?

Jim M