Petes greatest guitar moments

Hmmm....this is a good one
There are so many great moments for me but here are the ones the come to mind:

I'm A Man (1965)- The version on Two's Missing, Pete's feedback solo has to be the most unique of the period. Fucking punks.

Sunrise (1967)- The first example of his extensive knowledge of chord structure and counterpoint. Great finger picking as well, on a 12-string no less!

Overture (1968)- One of the great acoustic breaks in all of rock history and one of the first times I've ever heard anyone use 'drop D' tuning. Not to mention the 32nd note triplets (yikes!)

Young Man Blues (1969) Version from PURE ROCK THEATRE bootleg CD October 15th, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Fucking unbelievable!

Getting In Tune (1971) the NYC version from LIFEHOUSE TO LEEDS bootleg CD (recently released as part of Who's Next Deluxe I believe) This is a great 'rave up' to use the parlance of the time.

Other Honorable mentions include:
Sparks (Amsterdam 1969) great amp blow-up solo
Who Are You (acoustic break) whaaaa?
My Baby Gives It Away (Rough Mix 1975) rock and roll
Getting In Tune (West Palm beach, 2000) This is just insane
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere (Mansfield, Ma, July 26 2002)I remember hearing this live and it made me come.

there are sooo many more but these are just the ones that come to mind for Petes great moments...I'm sure I missed a few ;)

as for the recent post about average age...I'm in the lower percentile
I'm 26 (same age as Pete when he wrote the bulk of LIFEHOUSE...how discouraging:(

peace

Andy

AOL IM: wndowboxN02

"I don't talk to musicians...