Re: media & impartiality (no Who)

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:01:28 -0400, "Schrade, Scott"
<sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us> wrote:

>> I also cannot stand Christianne Amanpour - she's terrible!  So smug!
>

>Ha!  She's a real treat, isn't she?  How'd you like to get cussed out
>by her?!  No doubt as to who wears the pants in *her* family!
>
>- SCHRADE in Akron

I usually don't watch CNN, but for some reason I was watching at one
point last year when she was on the phone with arafart, who was
surrounded and penned into his office.

She was trying to ask him questions and he just kept babbling. At one
point, he interrupted her by yelling "Be respectfully when you are
speaking with General yasser arafat! Thank you! Bye-bye!" and then
hung up on her. He went from yelling to sing-songy in one sentence,
and left her with her mouth hanging open. <G>

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org