Ooops you did it again!

The chronically misinformed and misleading Greggie gasped:

>No transfer on such a level can be done unless the president signs off on it

Except said information was stolen intact in computers, there's your ignorance (actually severe Clinton envy) rearing its ugly head, right on schedule. Ooops, you did it again!

>Watch out folks

See how the truth gets under his skin? The more you rage, Greg, the more you reveal the truth about yourself.

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML