Re: "I've Been Away..." new live album?

> Last I knew, the 2000 RAH show (the DVD) was being released on CD along
> with bonus tracks from one of Johns last shows with the Who. This was
> supposed to come out around the same time as WNDeluxe. Is this out?

Ah.  I thought perhaps you were under the impression that disc 2 of WND
was a separate live release.  Sorry.

No, that RAH CD has not been released yet.  Not sure when it's coming out
or if they've even set a date.

I'm starting to get anxious for the revamped KIDS ARE ALRIGHT DVD which
was tentatively supposed to be out this Spring (doesn't look like that's
gonna happen).  It'll probably be delayed until Christmas.  ;-(

- SCHRADE in Akron