"I've Been Away..." new live album?

Last I knew, the 2000 RAH show (the DVD) was being released on CD along with bonus tracks from one of Johns last shows with the Who. This was supposed to come out around the same time as WNDeluxe. Is this out? I haven't checked the shops...(just to show you how behind I am, I havent even got the new Whos Next!)
Also have some questions for anyone who knows the answers:
Recently saw Ian Andersons name come up on this list and it reminded me of the old bootleg CD, The Lifehouse Demos (most of which has of course been officially released aside from a few gems). Anyway, the song 'Mary' is listed as 'Mary (Ian Anderson)'. Does anyone know the signifigance of this?
Also, recently got a CD in a trade that has some JAE demos from 1979...tracks include: Countryside Boogie, I'm Coming Back, Sleeping Man, Dancing Master among others. It all sounds great with John pulling some fab 4 and 8 string bass riffs. Has anyone else heard this? I don't have many of JAEs solo albums so I don't even know which of these songs got released.
Anyway its as good a place as any to ask, right?
peace

Andy

"I don't talk to musicians...
they might influence me."