Name and City, State:

Les Schriber

Lawrenceville, NJ

> Nickname:

Coach

> Year and city graduated high school:

1985  Lawrenceville, NJ

> Highest level of education completed:

B.A.  Journalism/Public Relations (Rider College)

B.S.  Health & Physical Education (The College of New Jersey aka Trenton State College)

M.Ed.  Physical Education & Athletic Administration (The College of New Jersey)

> Occupation:

Health & Phys. Ed. teacher (high school)

Adju!
 nct Facu

lty  Health & Phys. Ed. (The College of New Jersey)

> Year became a Who fan:

1981

> First Who show attended and how many:

1982  Sept. 25 JFK Stadium, Philadelphia

7 shows total

Also:

1 Daltrey (12/9/85 at MSG, NYC)

1 Townshend (7/15/93 at Tower Theater in Philly)

1 Entwistle (6/2/01 at Trump Marina, Atlantic City)

> What were you doing when you found out about Keith's death?

I was 11 years old and not really into the band but my dad brought home a Times (London) home from a business trip in Sept. 78 with an article about the inquest or investigationI still have the paper.

> John's?  !
 <

/SPAN>

Watching CNN with my girlfriend as it scrolled across the screennever thought theyd go on at that point.

> Favorite Who Song:

Wont Get Fooled Again

> Favorite Album:

Live At Leeds

> Least Favorite Who Song:

 Cache Cache

 > Pete, Keith, Roger, John fan?

Yes of courseand Zak too!

> Who is the best kisser?

A girl from my pastthats all I can say!

> ass kisser?

I dont knownever had my salad tossed!

> Mo

st raw talent:

Keith Moon

> Reason for joining the list:

Keep up with band news and gossip (and bickering).

> reason for staying:

The delete button

> Biggest complaint on the list:

Personal attacks

> Who you'd like to see voted off next:

No commentI dont want to personally attack anyone, but I do have a list compiled!

> Married, divorced or married with a little action on the side:

Divorced but getting married again on 7/19/03

> Interesting Hobbies:

Music, guitar, baseball/softball, hockey<!
 /PRE>

> CNN, Fox, Nickelodeon or History Channel:

CNN

> VH1 or MTV:

MTV2

> Favorite Who venue?

The smaller ones theyve played on the last 2 tours.

> Any other interesting facts about yourself?

Played professional ice hockey for 1+ seasons (in the US and UK!)

Former college baseball player (invited to Team USA tryout)

Play guitar in an original rock/blues band out of Philly

Try to spend at least 3 weeks each summer in England/Scotland

Got engaged at The Whos Hershey Park show 7/29/02

Met PT briefly after his Psychoderelect show in Philly show (his limo stopped while driving by where my car broke down outside the back entrance to The Tower Theater).

While l!
 iving in

 the UK beacame friends with Mike Peters (The Alarm) and members of Big Country (incl. the late Stuart Adamson)

Other favorite bands: Oasis, Travis, Stereophonics, Cast, The Kinks, The Beatles