Shy? Me?

Name and City, State:  Jim S. - Woodland Park, CO (born/raised in
Chicago, IL)

Nickname:  Buzz, Sig's, Ayahtolla, Jimmy

Year and city graduated high school:  1984/Chicago

Highest level of education completed:  "Christ, ten years of college
down the drain.  I might as well join the fucking Peace Corps." - John
Belushi  It took a while, but a BA in Communications

Occupation:  Software Tester for HP.  If your crap doesn't work, don't
come to me!

Year became a Who fan:  1978, the DAY Keith died.

First Who show attended and how many:  1982, 8 times and (hopefully)
counting.

What were you doing when you found out about Keith's
death?  Watching Channel 7 Eyewitness News.  Sandy Freeman relayed the
story of Keith's death.  I was awed by the picture they showed of Keith;
a wild action shot of him crashing down on his cymbals.  I immediately
ran upstairs, grabbed up my brother's 8-track of the "Kids" soundtrack
and haven't looked back since.

John's?  Staring at an email my friend sent me with disbelief.

Favorite Who Song?  A toughie.  Too many to choose from.  If I had to
pick one, right now it would be any live version (w/Keith) of "Sparks".
Maybe "Young Man Blues" too.

Favorite Album?:  Quadrophenia - MY Catcher in the Rye.

Least Favorite Who Song:  Hands down - You Better You Bet.  I hate that
song.  The Who's "Harlem Shuffle" - yuk.

Pete, Keith, Roger, John fan?  All of them.  It depends on when you ask
me.  Probably Keith.

Who is the best kisser?  Eh?  Gene Simmons?

ass kisser?  I'm still waiting for a call from Roger.  So far none of
them have ever kissed my ass.

Most raw talent?:  Raw talent???  Keith - no contest.

Reason for joining the list?  Like AEB, I ask myself that question from
time to time and can't answer.

reason for staying?:  The LOVE!  There's so much LOVE on this list!!!!

Biggest complaint on the list:  See above.  Some people just love you
too damn much here.  I know it's out of love, but I never really
experienced the amount of insults and personal attacks that occur here,
until I joined the list.  I know, it's all out of LOVE!

Who you'd like to see voted off next:  Heh-heh...nobody I guess.  Nah,
everyone is cool.

Married, divorced or married with a little action on
the side?:  Married and oddly, very happily.  No nookie on the side.  I
couldn't do to someone what I don't want done to me.  I hate hypocrites.

Interesting Hobbies:  Hiking, camping, skiiing (I DO live in Colorado),
personal recording (another musician here; I play each instrument/sing
on my "demos" that nobody will ever hear), short story writing (I see we
have a shitload of writers here too), drinking German beer, watching the
NHL playoffs.

CNN, Fox, Nickelodeon or History Channel?  History Channel.  Aside from
watching hockey, I don't watch too much TV.  I would watch Second City
TV if someone would show it!

Favorite Who venue?  Alpine Valley, Wisconsin (the same venue that
killed Stevie Ray Vaughn).

Any other interesting facts about yourself?:  Never been convicted, no
illegitimate children, married only once, no social diseases, minor
addictions, Monty Python/Marx Bros/Stooges fan, been told I look like
Alec Baldwin, Jeff Bridges AND Barney Rubble (nice mix), size 11 1/2
shoes/5'8" height (You know what they say about men with big feet?  Big
shoes.), and, I can windmill.

Jim in Colorado