Re: FUCK

At 08:24 26-4-03 +0100, Colin wrote:

Its becoming apparent that a considerable number of posters on this
discussion board are of low intelligence levels. My young children should
not have to be exposed to this crap. I too feel that this discussion board
has had its day and will look elsewhere for Who topics.
Or... (drum roll) You could shut the fuck up! :-) (let your children read that) :-)

I think off-topic posts come from boredom on the WHO front. Even I went to the States (just got back) without going to WHO concerts. ;-)
(well, I did go see the Tommy musical)

Wonder what I did???

I found Jesus and I armed myself!

Just look at birdman Jesus: