Re: Taking the helm.

<snicker>
Sorry Keets.
I know you wish this were true!
Eh? What? Why, of course it's true!! Whatever do you mean, you snotty kid? :)

Sure they do. We've all shared these sorts of things at one time or
another. Don't be so shy. So, in the closet. Let us get to know you. What makes Colin Childs, Coling Childs? Any relation to Julia?
I'd imagine not.
Oh, you're wondering if Colin has a firm butt?  Why shame on you, Kevin!

>Judging by some of responses I have seen, addressed at myself. I can only say that I feel sorry for these posters and suggest you seek help to guide you through life.

Wow.
Talk about making a grand entrance.
Colin doth sound familiar. Methinks the green skin and fangs are only a costume.

So, Colin, now that you're here rescuing us from ourselves, tell me, what *shall* we talk about?
The Who?
Ok, lead on oh mature and intellectual one!
Shoot, I thought we were talking about The Who, or at least the music business. Carry on, folks.

:)
keets