Re: fav Who concert T

Hi All,

I will come out of lurkdom to respond to this topic. I was lucky enough,
in '89 to score 64 tix to the Giants Stadium show on 7/3/89, and then
had my own Who T-Shirt made up. I rented 2 buses that took us to the
very front door of the stadium. What turned out to be really helpful,
was the shirts were done in security yellow. This allowed the more
creative of the bunch to run up to the front rows. Btw, we never kicked
anyone out of their seats, but instead we shared spaces around the
seats! ;-)

For those of you WHO've never seen the shirt, on the front is the photo
from the album, WHO ARE YOU. Above the photo, there's a phrase/question:
WHO'S BETTER THAN YOU

And then on the back of the shirt it says:

NOBODY
(BUT THE WHO)

It was pure inspiration & magical! I ended up having 80 people on the
busses that night. And they will never forget the WHO, even if it was on
ICE!!!

Billy