Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #129

Subject: Re: picture discs

Jo writes:

> Also, another thought while in the shower.  What ever happened to picture
> disks?  Did The Who have any?  I had a Sgt. Pepper one.  I'd be interested

Of all things, I have the picture disk of Who Are You, which was
really not worth actually playing. A girlfriend took in and made it into
a clock - the spindle for the hour and minute hand goes through hole, and
the usual clock mechamism is in back. It has hung in my kitchen for
15 years...and I adore it.......Jamie Sethian