[no subject]

To :
"An English Boy" <peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com>

Subject :
emotion

Date :
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:38:55 -0300

I live with the emotion to the skin. I was hearing the version of  Tommy
with the London Symphony Orchestra, when then my memories sent me back 30
years
ago in the time. When the ensemble and Roger Daltrey gave the first chords
of
I'm free, expressing the real symbolism of that song, I simply tumbled
in
tears. My wife was serving my breakfast, and immediately she understood the
way
the tune stirred me up. And I told her, One day we shall be free also.

Isnt it?

Ok, have a nice weekend.
Ed.