Re: DC and free publicity

> I guess it's true that no publicity is bad publicity.

Unless of course it's a child pornography scandal.
That is something of a handicap, but I think there are ways to turn it around. I do think Pete now has the avenue to become a noted anti-child porn advocate, and to bring some awareness to reasonable views of the situation.

If the suspicions of pedophilia turned out to be true, this would be hard to come back from, but I think Pete is already okay again in general media coverage. Both the American and the UK press seem to have taken the rumors of a caution as a sign of innocence.

keets