Re: fav Who concert T

> Anyone else?

I purchased a neat one on the '89 tour.  It was white, short-sleeved, with
big red letters on the front saying "DANGER! THE WHO."  And on the back
was the nuclear, triangle symbol thingy.

It's way too small for me now but of course I can't make myself throw it
away.

I think I bought like four t-shirts on that '89 tour (I figured that was
gonna be it as far as Who tours go, so better get a bunch of shirts).

Probably the dumbest shirt I got that year had a facsimile of the "My Gen-
eration" sheet music, or at least one page of it, on the front with music
bars, notes, lyrics, etc.  I don't know why I bought *that* one.

I really liked some of the designs from the last two tours, as well.  Es-
pecially the one of the comic-like drawing of the kid giving the "magic
Who sign" (thumbs & index fingers in the shape of a "W").

The 2000 & 2002 tour shirts had a refreshing simplistic quality about them.
Oh yeah, the WHO'S ZOO one from 2000, too.  I bought that, also.  That's
a good one.

BTW, I forgot to give you a description of my Who picture discs.  Give me
time; I'll get around to it.

- SCHRADE in Akron