Re: SARS

Someone wrote:

> > The WHO.  World Health Organization.

I interviewed Shel Talmy when I was living in LA for a local entertainment
magazine.  Some of this interview ended up in the Richard Barnes book
"Maximum R & B".

Anyway - we were discussing the Who and their attempt to break their contract
with Shel in 1966, and he told me a funny story of their court date.  When
all had come into the court room, the judge then came in, all rose in
respect, and the bailiff announced the case, "Shel Talmy versus the Who."

The judge said then, "ahhh - the World Health Organization!"

Greg Biggs