Ian Anderson takes a swipe at Pete

We need to bombard this asshole.....I'm a big Jethro Tull fan too, which makes this even worse.  Below is a copy of something on his website:"Since January, I have been recording tracks for the new Ian Anderson solo album tentatively titled, The New Ian Anderson Solo Album (yes, Im kidding) and there are now nine tracks with me (vocals, flutes, guitars, mandolins) almost complete and ready for a few judicious overdubs from the great and the good who arent particularly busy during the next few weeks. Pete Townsend and Michael Jackson have other things on their minds, so I guess they wont be available, for starters. I have another four tracks to do in the next couple of weeks but will be fitting them around the new Tull album recording sessions. But more of that right now!"The website is www.j-tull.comBombard this asshole, and tell 'em where you heard it.Jonwww.thirdofnever.com