Re: Quad live and more

>>2) In everyone's opinion, what is the best live version of "A Quick One" out there, be it an official release or a bootleg?
>
>RnR Circus version.

No question.
I'll vote for that one, too. Besides being a terrific rendition of the mini-opera, it's also a glimpse of The Who making the transition to The Who A.T. (After Tommy).

>Still, theres hopeNewt Gingrigh recently agreed with Dachelle about
diplomacy failures causing the war.

Don't look now, but Newt (thought he dropped off the face of the eath) is painting it as an indictment against the State Department, not the entire administration.
There appears to be a split between Bush and Powell about how to handle international relations from this point on. I'd say this is the cause of the Gingrich indictment. The administration isn't above trying to coerce their own people. There have been comments to the effect that Powell is in a situation that runs contrary to his values. He may well resign if he can't follow his conscience.

keets