Re: Quad live and more

>1) Does anyone know of a good bootleg of The Who doing "Quadrophenia" in its
entirety?

CB:

The best I've heard is the MSG 1996 radio show, second the Philly show of 12/73 from King Biscuit.

>2) In everyone's opinion, what is the best live version of "A Quick One" out there, be it an official release or a bootleg?

RnR Circus version.

>Well, I judge the extremists by themselves and I don't tar reasonable

Leslie:

Just a "heads-up" then, you will appear to be an extremist with things like this on the end of your posts:

>www.hillary-watch.org

By all accounts Ive heard shes doing a good job and is respected by both sides, with the exception of extremists.

>What about him? His foreign policy is far closer to yours than to mine.

That is true, but hes a hard-core fire-eating conservative. Uh, and Im not.

>As you probably know by now, CNN execs covered up the true
nature of Hussein's regime of torture and essentially lied to the
public.

Yes, but Id hardly call that "liberal." If its either, human rights would be a liberal issue.

>The *only* American flags I've seen at anti-war rallies are those on

They probably feel disinfrancised, because theyre being called "traitors" for stating their opinion. Still, theres hopeNewt Gingrigh recently agreed with Dachelle about diplomacy failures causing the warI wonder if Rush is going to call him on it.

>Someone who was trespassing and refused to leave a privately-owned
establishment.

Someone with a Give Peace A Chance shirt on and who was harassed for it. Come on. Busting someone for that is extreme.

> As for Clinton, I don't remember anyone here calling him a
traitor

When he supposedly "gave" secrets to the Chinese (as if he had anything to do with it).

>And no, I don't think I overestimated you. In fact, despite our
differences, I have to confess that I like you -- you seem like a fun guy

I am, I am! Good to have at parties. Well, Im glad youre taking it as its meant, and not getting upset.

>some grief here and possibly cause you to be ostracized, and for that I apologize. :)

What could be worse than admitting I agree with Robert Novak? And Pat Buchanan, but then even a broken clock is right twice a day.

> I always make copies of my cds and put them in a wallet to take in the car

Jim M:

A very good plan, and what I recommend to my customers who feel they HAVE to carry a hundred CDs with them always.

>so that I don't damage the originals, and I haven't had any problems. What problems have you had?

Me, none. But I have people bringing me used CDs all day every day, you know. So I see it all. The burned ones appear to be more fragile, very easily scratched, and sometimes the top peels. It might be the heatIm in the south.

>The way I see it, blanks are three for a buck and take a few minutes to

You can get them at a Sams for less than a quarter each.

>(in my country, its Palm Sunday today, Easter`s only in a week!!!!)

Helen:

I reserve the right to make a time travel joke in the future.

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML