Re: Who loving old people

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:37:08 EDT, SicilianMother@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 4/20/2003 5:48:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>emerald.eyes@rcn.com writes:
>
>> He actually wound up going with me to see the Who at MSG last summer
>> -- and everyone who knows him laughs his/her ass off when they hear
>> that he went to a Who concert.
>>
>> Leslie
>>

>How cool!!  Did he notice that funny smelling smoke at the show?  I would be
>curious to see how my dad would react.  I can't even say if knows what that
>smell would be?  He'd probably figure it out real quick!
>
>Sincerely,
>Jo

Nah. We were next to some chunkhead who was chainsmoking Marlboros
throughout the whole f-ing show!

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org