Re: QUAD live...

>>I've got it, but only because I was there, and from
memory some fan chatter was present (on the boot).<<

Yes, there is some talking but its not overwhelming. I
was there too and was seated nearby to the guy who
recorded it... I believe I can hear my bellow in the
cheering ;-).  I remember seeing the guy the next
night at John's art reception in Georgetown and he
pulled me aside to listen to the DAT through his
Walkman. He had MB cued up and it was fantastic.
There is also an early variation of the famous "Red
Wine" jam in the encore set, right at the end of WAY.

=====
I SUPPORT PETE TOWNSHEND.
NO 'What Ifs' NECESSARY.
.