JAE AUCTION

>From: "william sturm"
>Subject: JAE AUCTION
>
>Hi Gang,
  >Hey does lot #134 of a vintage Gibson SG look like a old one of pt or
>what????You guitar guys out there should check it out.

Indeed it does.  I was staring at that before!
There really are quite a number of items that are quite reasonable.
Lot 246 is selling John's skeleton hand guitar strap.  Unless its a replica,
it's the one used on the 2000 tour.
There's also a nice spider watch that is priced quite reasonably.

This is really quite an opportunity to own some genuine John items.  And, if
you can dig deep enough, you can own some really nice guitars!
I'd bet there will be several Who-heads on the lists that will be making the
plunge.
Interest rates for loans are at an all time low!

Can you say "once in a life time opportunity"?

Kevin in VT