Re: who are they

Jo writes:

Mc,

 > I have listened to your Success Story several more times and I wanted to tell
 > you that the vocals are right on and sound very professional.  How long have
> you guys been playing together?  I wanna hear some more!!
 > Get back in the
 > studio will ya?!

 > Again, great job!
> Jo

Thanks again, Jo.  The band started last October, first gig in November at a local open mic night, and have been with our current 5-man line-up since December.  I have Pinball Wizard and Who Are You (but I'm not wild about my lead vox on
these two) and Dirty Deeds by ACDC if you or anyone else wants to hear them.   Again, thanks for the encouragement.

Mc