Re: Lame lyrics

>How would you feel about "Sparkle warm crystalline glances to show"?

Cynthia:

Even better! Hey, at least I was close...

>of this lyric before and did so correctly. Maybe he was in that altered state today while Tommy was spinning away. ;-)

Jon:

No, actually, I was writing when I should have been helping a customer. Distracted.

>Actually, that should have been "First they came for the Afghanis..."

Lela:

Actually, that one was at least justified. Too bad they didn't get bin Laden.

>The news was trying to manufacture a recovery now that the war is over.

Yeah, but I've been fighting to keep the store open despite two years of bad economy now. I am not closing THIS store, just the second one. During this time, four chain music stores in this area have closed and the remaining one is teetering. Despite the pressures at least I'm still here.

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML