Lame lyrics and some other stuff

>From: Zenswhen <bushchoked@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Lame lyrics and some other stuff
>
>>>You can cound on *me*!
>
>Kevin:
>Still fighting that cold, huh?

I'm actually on the mend.
Wouldn't ya know, right when the weather *FINALLY* gets warm, I can't go running or riding for fear of sucking this thing down into my lungs.  Must....be.....patient.  Ethan, of course, got rid of it in a couple of days.

But yeah, just didn't have the energy to point out that I didn't make any comment at all on the length of his post.  Or that I don't believe my posts are long.  Or, that my posts that can be *considered*  "long" are always who related.
It was just the obvious contradiction in his post that struck me.
Ah well.

Stay in tune,
Kevin in VT