Re: karma question (zero Who)

> We can't explain the sun. We have more information about it than we
> did hundreds of years ago, but we have no idea how it got there.

They've got these new things out now called *science books.*  What you
do is 1)check them out of the library, 2)take them home, & 3)(now this
is the difficult part) read them.  Oh, & 4)return them to the library.

For your particular information deficiency I would recommend a catalog
search under the topic of "star formation" or "stellar evolution."  Then
after you've read a few books you'll come to realize that we *do* know
quite a bit about how stars are born, how stars evolve, & how they die.
Including our own Sun.

The information is out there.  You can choose to ignore it if you want,
but if you do, you really shouldn't make statements like "We can't ex-
plain the sun" just because you haven't taken the time to study or read
about the subject.  You run the risk of misleading people.  And that's
bad for your karma.

> If you don't like the God idea, what do you think of kami?

The white lion?!  I used to love that cartoon!  Oh....oh....I'm sorry....
I'm thinking of "Kimba."

- SCHRADE in Akron