Re: karma question (zero Who)

No, it's not. Religion, while still a dominating presence for many people, has been on the wane for hundreds of years, even as communication & media have grown. According to your theory, since the Bible is available to practically everyone now, we should all be religious (Christians, I guess).
Religion has gotten a bad name, maybe because it's often mixed with politics. However, spiritual matters are wired into the human brain, and they continue to be important.

> While there are many things that can be explained scientifically, there are many things that cannot be.

Those are the things science is working on, Jon. Our Sun couldn't be expalined a few generations ago. But thanks to science, & with no help from your Bible, we can now explain it. Yet another example of something the Bible apparently missed. Hmmmm....
We can't explain the sun. We have more information about it than we did hundreds of years ago, but we have no idea how it got there.

Then, in my late teens, when I realized that even with all my praying, not a goddamned thing was happening to me, I wised up, & stopped wasting my time & thought on such antiquated, foolish, nonproductive endeavors. *I'm* the one who's seen the light, Jon, not you. You're still too afraid to discard your comforting superstitions. Stop leaning on God. You're bound to fall over.
Religion is overcomplicated and often promises what it can't deliver. However, spiritual understanding can still broaden your life. Jon has found a system that makes him happy, but others have found other solutions. If you don't like the God idea, what do you think of kami?

;)
keets