Spiritual Who songs

>Yeah, Heaven forbid we try to drag our minds out of the Dark Ages.

Scott:

This would be a good place for me to point out that a lot of Pete's best songs come from a spiritual place. All of Tommy, all of Lifehouse, at least one song on Quad (Drowned).

>I know this. France apparently didn't like it when we "Invaded" Normandy and "conquered" their country.

Jon:

We didn't set up their post-war government, but obviously NO they didn't appreciate it given their behavior since. I guess there are those who think it will be different this time. I don't.

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML