Who are They -Success Story

Mc,

I just now listened to that download you sent. I was pleasantly surprised
man!  I downloaded it and didn't check it  until I was going through my real
player since I just got a new sound card and and THX 4.1 with big bass for my
new computer.

Are you the singer? You sound great! The guitars sound cool and the drummer
does fine until a run comes up and then can't do it. You better have a
serious talk with him. Singers are one of the hardest spots to fill in a
band, so you guys are on the way dude.  You didn't deserve the diss.

Jon in Mi.