Helpful Howard

In a message dated 4/13/2003 3:35:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tychovski@yahoo.com writes:

> He doesn't have time to make phony phone calls, but a
> few of his listeners will send these things to him in
> an attempt to get airtime on the show.

Well, he used to back in 1980 when he was on WWWW here when it was a rock
station (before the morning I woke up to country music playing on my radio).

My step brother just got out of the army and called him up on the air to get
a date and Howard asked all the chicks listening in Detroit to give "big Al"
a call.  That phone rang off the hook in my mom's kitchen.  He got his
airtime and then some.

Jon in Mi.