Re: Howard Stern

2 days ago I saw a picture in the newspaper of an 8 year old Iraqi girl,
who's foot was completely shot off, only hanging by a few veins and some
skin. 8 year old!
4 days ago I read an interview (with pictures) with an Iraqi boy(12 years
old), both arms gone and both parents dead. (by US bombing).

There are far more important things concerning this war than a phone call or
a joke on Howard Stern's. Whoever that may be.

L.