Re: YBYB imagrey; Biggotry

>"I lay on the bed with you, we could make some book of records."

Come on, that one's lame.
This whole song is lame compared to Pete's most subtle best. I sometimes wonder if it was meant as an answer to Rod Stewart. ;) However, it plays extremely well live, so I can't complain.

>Are you trying to justify the looting?

Lela:

Yeah, don't you remember? Clinton bad, Bush good. DO try to keep up...
I just keep thinking that Mr. Bush has launched the war in the name of the US people, so on the great cosmic scale, we are now morally responsible for the damage: dead and maimed children, looted hospitals and universities, stolen antiquities. Hmmm. Do you suppose Bush now looks like Hitler to the world? First they came for the Iraqis...

Blair at least seems to have a vision. We'll have to see how it pans out.

>The Iraqis in my town don't seem to agree with this, however. But what do they know?
I gather that these are Iraqi immigrants. The various news stations have interviewed some of them as to their opinions.

keets

The sun shines
And people forget
The spray flies as the speedboat glides