Re: YBYB imagrey; Biggotry

In a message dated 4/12/2003 5:24:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> Like why are they "Iraqis" when they were born in the US?

They came here to escape Saddam.  They wunt born here.  In Dearborn Mi., a
large Arab community, they were giving hell to the anti-war Arabs that were
demonstrating.

I enjoyed hearing one  Iraqi immigrant say to an  Arab shouting Anti-American
filth  "Then why you come here!!"  I also got a kick out of that one dude
setting fire to an American flag and in the process set his own beard on
fire!  That'll  learn ya.

Jon in Mi.