Well, hello back!

>>*I* have not, ****even**** complained over the FACT that personal
>>correspondence (distorted) was distributed in a pubic forum.....!
>>
>>I don't care....................................................!

>Nor have or do I.
>
>Kevin in VT

Hey Kev, what's up?  How've you been?  Long time no...something.  That's good
that you don't care either.  It is, after all, a public forum.  Funny though,
you confused me when you said this first:

>it seems the people who participate and even read the
>least, seem to complain the most.

I'm glad you said Hi to me, so a fond - Hi - right back to you.  But golly, at
first it looked like you really did object to my comments, but I'm relieved to
know you don't.  It is, after all, a public forum.

By the way Kev, your depiction regarding the amount of energy I put into the
list is a tad off.  I've been a member of this list for seven years.  It's the
only list I've ever belonged to.  There were periods during that time that I
was a rather prolific poster, but - and you remember this - I had a few
personal conflicts with other posters here, so I don't post as much as I used
to.  Some people keep up the attacks, some people sort of lay low; I'm sort of
the latter.  Sort of, because I obviously do still post.  And I always read
it.

There are just some really aggressive and antagonistic people here you know,
and you gotta be careful what you say.  I mean you've had to have seen it -
some people rant here like there's no tomorrow, but as soon as someone else
has something to say, man-O-chevitz, they're all over you like flies on shit!
So anyway, even though I don't post like I used to, I've got me some fuckin'
tenure, me boy, so I post whenever I feel like it.

Yeah, I'll admit, even though I seldom do post, I can run a little long when I
do.  And like the rational adults we are, I'd like to add, "It takes one to
know one...nyahhh!"  Hello again, nice of you to comment on my rant.

Jim in Colorado

PS - So as not to exclude the reasons we're all here.  I for one, have always
loved Pinball Wizard.  Commercial sell out or not, how can anyone, let alone a
Who-Devotee, not LOVE Pete's furious strumming?  That riff was and is amazing
and exhilarating.