Fuck off, I'm full...

>Subject: Fuck off, I'm full...
>From: "Jim Sigel" drjimmy_mrjim@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>The rest of you have taken this space to
>prophesize and preach and spread ill spirited tripe, for which you should
be
>ashamed.  I won't even mention this treasonous Pinball Wizard discussion
for
>which you traitors should all be flogged.  But I digress...

Can't quite tell if you're kidding or not, but if you're not, don't you find
even just this statement to be hypocritical?
Not to mention your entire post?

Hey, at least the Pinball Wizard discussion was on topic, thank you very
much!

Always amazes me how it seems the people who participate and even read the
least, seem to complain the most.

Kevin in VT