Fear of politics

>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Pinball Wizard controversy
>
>> For just coming back, Jo, you sure are throwing yourself in the thick of it.
>> Good luck.
>
>Oooooooooooh..... Is she supposed to be scared or something?

Ooooooooooh.....I don't know Jon, you tell me.
Got an ax to grind or something?
She definitely shouldn't be scared of *me*!
You, on the other hand.....we're *all* scared of you!

My point was only that for someone who recently felt the need to announce departure, she sure is throwing herself into the "hog pit"....to use Jo's analogy.

>From: SicilianMother@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Pinball Wizard controversy
>
>No shit........

See Jon, Jo knew what I was saying.