[no subject]

Here's an excerpt:

He claims that despite the fact that no charges had
been brought against him, the police informed the Sun
newspaper about his arrest. "The whole thing became
this kind of publicity joke. Someone in the police
force called the Sun directly, said we've arrested so
and so, we haven't charged him. The police shouldn't
be giving that information to newspapers. They've got
this campaign going on, [Sun editor] Rebekah Wade's
taken it on as her mission." Has he considered suing
the police? "We've talked about what I can do about
it, but it would be a long-drawn-out, expensive
scenario. I don't want to get involved in it because I
don't want to spend my life focusing on it. I don't
want to spend my money on it."

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!