pinball

I am sure you guys have had to seen the commercial for Coke with Courtney Cox
and David Arquette.  He is playing.............PINBALL!!

The list got quiet today, and if it because of my outburst, I apologize. I
had surgery on my foot last week and am still recovering which I attribute to
my hyper-emotion.  I took the rest of his and my conversation off the list,
which I think alot of us do more and more these days.  Most of you know my
own experience with suicide and Lew hit a bit of a nerve.  But, I know that I
have said everything I could think of that might help him.  You can't help
someone who doesn't want help.

I think I have decided I like to read others posts and not my own.  Oh, and
the other foot will be operated on in a few weeks, so keep up the
conversation, to keep me company while I am off my feet if you can.

Well, Who Are You just started playing 'cause CSI is on so I will go now.

Sincerely,
Jo