Re: MC's utter brainlessness

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:53:36 -0400, "william sturm" <hapijac@msn.com>
wrote:

>I've have been switching from fox,msnbc and cnn. Cnn seems to talk about the
>problems more to me than the other channels but I do like fox best and I'm
>not a republican!!Do republicans listen to THE OORIBLE OOOO???? lol
>Bill

Yes! Shortly before the last election, NY Governor George Pataki
talked about being a big Who fan. It was at some press conference
where LL Cool J endorsed him for re-election and Pataki admitted that
he doesn't listen to rap and is more a fan of the Who and a few other
rock groups he mentioned. :)

And there are more than a few Who fans on Free Republic.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org