Re: eddie vedder

"What a simple-minded, un-educated moron."

In Jr. High we had a saying "Takes one to know one"
In High School I then learned it's pointless to call someone a moron unless you can back up the statement.

Why don't you post the entire quote for the list to debate on.

By debate I mean backing up your post with some meaning rather than pointless name calling.

You know like eveyone else on this list does.

Am I in agreement here?

Brian Wright
wrightweb@wright-onthe-web.com
http://www.wright-onthe-web.com

> "I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
> Eddie Vedder

What a simple-minded, un-educated moron. The only truth in this situation is that Eddie Vedder doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Let him debate someone on live TV, like O'Reilly, and we'll see how he fares. At least Mike Farrell and Janine Garofalo have the balls to go on TV and radio with those they disagree with and argue ideas. Eddie takes a cheap shot on stage when no one else can respond. What a coward. Again, a person showing off his ignorance for all the world to see.

Mc