MC's utter brainlessness

>From: The Real Me
>Subject: Re: MC's utter brainlessness
>
>>AP condemned Fox for the hiring of blatantly right-wing supporters.
>>Of particular note was the Bush relative who was then put in charge of
"calling" the election.
>>That, according to the AP, was a *big* no-no.
>
>Was it some sort of "official AP" thing or an opinion piece?

It was an official and unprecedented sanction from The AP.
A tongue lashing, if you will.
An official wag of the finger.

It was actually pretty serious.

>If you honestly don't believe that CNN, Peter Jennings, Dan Rather,
>etc., are biased, then you're not as objective as you say.

Ouch Leslie, hit me where it hurts.
I really am quite objective.
I watch, and have watched for this sort of thing very carefully ever since
the right started using this as their battle cry.
I don't see it.
I *do* see Rather and others from time to time interjecting their own fucked
up opinion, and it pisses me off to no end.
I've been seen yelling at the TV  "oh, shut up Dan".
I've seen them all mix their opinion with facts at times, and that too
pisses me off.
But, all the *news* that is reported is presented in a factual way.
And, none of the other networks or papers or rags have ever received such a
sanction from The AP.
Fox stands alone with that distinction.

Let's not debate this.
We know where we stand.

You're with the people who are wrong, and I'm not.   ;-)

Abu----Dhabi!

Kevin in VT