Re: Pinball Wizard controversy

In a message dated 4/7/2003 10:55:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Karljturner@aol.com writes:

> My favorite song to play when I'm in a bad mood ? Had Enough, of course.

That is also one of my fav songs to get my aggressions out.  But,
unfortunately, when I sang the lyrics in front of my kid's, I felt deeply
convicted.

Damn it........I hate when that happens.

My 10 year old knows more about the Who then some on this list.  But,
unfortunately, my 7 year old insists on calling them "The Whose"  So, I am
stuck between a rock and a hard place.

 I need to invest in some head phones.

Great to follow the volley regarding PW.  I think it is a great song, if it
wasn't played so damned much on the radio!!  I usually skip it.  But, I
played pinball alot as a kid and was quite good (was that condescending?).
Anyone up for a game?  (was that irritating?)... :)

What would be a great Who song to sing to Saddam if he was my captive
audience I wonder?  Anyone?

Great to be back!
Jo