Re: MC's utter brainlessness

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:35:47 -0400 , "Schrade, Scott"
<sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us> wrote:

>> > I watch The News Hour with Jim Lehrer on PBS.  You can't beat it.
>> > As close to unbiased as you're gonna get.
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestion -- it's been a long time since I watched
>> that show. I think MacNeil was still on it the last time I saw it. <G>
>> I'll have to check what time it's on here, since it might be at the
>> same time I'm in the gym.
>

>In my local area it comes on at 6:00 pm *and* 7:00 pm.  My two PBS
>stations both show it at different times.
>
>Oh & also....another good thing about The News Hour....no commercials!
>

>- SCHRADE in Akron

No potty breaks! <g> I think it's on at 7 p.m. here, so I'll have to
change around my gym schedule...

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org