Re: eddie vedder

> I'd love to see Eddie on TV

you mean a show like bill maher's? I can't see eddie on a show like that. he's too smart for it ( ; ) ) and they'll just keep interupting him. I don't think rog said much when he appeared on the show himself a couple of years ago. but I shouldn't say anything cause i'll get a huge backlash. that's why I haven't been talkin much on here lately. ; )
I think MC was suggesting The O'Reilly Factor. Regarding Bill Maher's show, I thought Roger made some good comments.

keets

P.S. I hear Bill Mahar is now on HBO with a similar show.