Re: MC's utter brainlessness

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:27:30 -0400, "Scott Schrade"
<schrade@akrobiz.com> wrote:

>> They only *appear* so tilted to the right because the others are so
>> blatantly tilted to the left. They're not perfect and I do think they
>> lean to the right, but far less than, say, CNN is very leftist.
>

>I watch The News Hour with Jim Lehrer on PBS.  You can't beat it.
>As close to unbiased as you're gonna get.
>
>- SCHRADE in Akron

Thanks for the suggestion -- it's been a long time since I watched
that show. I think MacNeil was still on it the last time I saw it. <G>
I'll have to check what time it's on here, since it might be at the
same time I'm in the gym.

Leslie
--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org